The Art and Practice of Leadership Coaching: 50 Top Executive Coaches Reveal Their Secrets
About the Editors.
Research Sponsor: Linkage, Inc.
Research Partner: Hewitt Associates.
1. The Coaching Landscape, by Linkage, Inc.
PART I: WORKING WITH COACHES.
2. Selecting the Right Coach.
3. Creating a Powerful Coach-Coachee Partnership.
PART II: 50 TOP EXECUTIVE COACHES.
4. Coaching Leaders/Behavioral Coaching.
5. Career/Life Coaching.
Richard J. Leider.
6. Coaching for Leadership Development.
Noel M. Tichy.
Robert M. Fulmer.
Nancy J. Adler.
Albert A. Vicere.
7. Coaching for Organizational Change.
W. Warner Burke.
R. Roosevelt Thomas Jr.
8. Strategy Coaching.
C. K. Prahalad.
Christopher A. Bartlett.
PART III: INTERNAL COACHING.
9. Applying the Behavioral Coaching Model Organization-Wide.
10. The Leader as Coach.
David Kepler and Frank T. Morgan.
PART IV: THE COACHING ALMANAC.
11 Is Coaching Worth the Money? Assessing the ROI of Executive Coaching.
12 Interpretative Data: What’s Shaping the Coaching Marketplace.
PHIL HARKINS is President and CEO of Linkage, Inc., an international leadership and organizational development company. He is also an acknowledged expert and frequent author on the subjects of leadership, communication, and coaching.
MARSHALL GOLDSMITH is a world authority on helping successful leaders achieve positive, measurable change in behavior. He is the author or editor of eighteen books, including the bestselling The Leader of the Future.