Essentials of Business Process Outsourcing
* Written in a user friendly style that allows senior level financial executives to get a solid foundation of what business process outsourcing is and how it can benefit their companies.
* Provides managers with the tools to analyse the BPO opportunities for their own firms, as well as techniques and strategies for managing a BPO initiative.
* Shows managers how a BPO strategy can save the company money and create jobs domestically.
* Both authors are consultants and advisers to industry-leading companies and frequent speakers at business forums and conferences.
1. The BPO Revolution.
2. Identifying and Selecting the BPO Opportunity.
3. Identifying and Managing the Costs of BPO.
4. Vendor Selection and Contracting.
5. Managing BPO-Related Change.
6. Infrastructure Considerations and Challenges.
7. Business Risks and Mitigation Strategies.
Rick L. Click is Senior Director of Global Technology for PayPal, Inc. He has held a series of roles developing business strategies and executing business-reengineering projects for Fortune 500 companies. He also has been the keynote speaker at the General Electric (GE) annual forum for the last three years.