Fundamentals of Electrochemical Deposition, 2nd Edition
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Preface to the First Edition.
2. Water and Ionic Solutions.
3. Metals and Metal Sufaces.
4. Metal-Solution Interphase.
5. Equilibrium Electrode Potential.
6. Kinetics and Mechanism of Electrodeposition.
7. Nucleation and Growth Models.
8. Electroless Deposition.
9. Displacement Deposition.
10. Effect of Additives.
11. Electrodeposition of Alloys.
12. Metal Deposit and Current Distribution.
13. Characterization of metallic Surfaces and Thin Films.
14. In Situ Characterization of Deposition.
15. Mathematical Modeling in Electrochemistry.
16. Structure anad Properties of Deposits.
17. Electrodeposited Multilayers.
18. Interdiffusion in Thin Films.
19. Applications in Semiconductors Technology.
20. Applications in the Fields of Magnetism and Microelectronics.
21. Frontiers in Applications: Applications in the Field of Medicine.