Valuing Your Business: Strategies to Maximize the Sale Price
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
In Valuing Your Business, Frederick Lipman -- a corporate attorney and former Wharton lecturer with more than forty years' experience in M&As, sales of companies, and IPOs -- reveals the proven strategies for managing valuation before selling a business.
This straightforward guide leads you through the entire process from beginning to end, addressing topics such as:
- How to enhance the value of a business
- Hidden costs and pitfalls to watch for and avoid
- Where to find expert attorneys and accountants
- Techniques for negotiating a deal that will maximize the sale price while avoiding unnecessary taxes
- Strategies for marketing a business to buyers without alarming staff, suppliers, competitors, and the media
- And much more.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Valuing Your Business: Strategies to Maximize the Sale Price (US $39.95)
-and- Markets, Mobs & Mayhem: How to Profit From the Madness of Crowds (US $16.95)
Total List Price: US $56.90
Discounted Price: US $42.67 (Save: US $14.23)