A Comprehensive Guide to the Hazardous Properties of Chemical Substances, 3rd Edition
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Correlating chemical structure with toxicity to humans and the environment, and the chemical structure of compounds to their hazardous properties, A Comprehensive Guide to the Hazardous Properties of Chemical Substances, Third Edition allows users to assess the toxicity of a substance even when no experimental data exists. Thus, it bridges the gap between hazardous materials and chemistry. Extensively updated and expanded, this reference:
- Examines organics, metals and inorganics, industrial solvents, common gases, particulates, explosives, and radioactive substances, covering everything from toxicity and carcinogenicity to flammability and explosive reactivity to handling and disposal practices
- Arranges hazardous chemical substances according to their chemical structures and functional groups for easy reference
- Includes updated information on the toxic, flammable, and explosive properties of chemical substances
- Covers additional metals in the chapters on toxic and reactive metals
- Updates the threshold exposure limits in the workplace air for a number of substances
- Features the latest information on industrial solvents and toxic and flammable gases
- Includes numerous tables, formulas, and a glossary for quick reference
Buy Both and Save 25%!
A Comprehensive Guide to the Hazardous Properties of Chemical Substances, 3rd Edition (US $214.00)
Total List Price: US $317.95
Discounted Price: US $238.46 (Save: US $79.49)