J.K. Lasser's Your Income Tax 2005: For Preparing Your 2004 Tax Return
For more than half a century, over 38 million Americans have turned to J.K. Lasser for easy-to-follow, expert advice and guidance on planning and filing their taxes. Written by a team of tax specialists, J.K. Lasser’s Your Income Tax 2005 includes all the outstanding features that have made this book the nation’s all-time top-selling tax guide. Your Income Tax 2005 is the book of choice for serious taxpayers who want to pay less on their taxes.
Special features include:
- Usable tax forms
- Over 2,500 easy-to-use tax planning tips and strategies
- Easy-to-understand coverage of the year’s tax law changes
- Filing tips and instructions to help you prepare your 2004 return
- Quick reference section that highlights what’s new for 2004
- Quick topic index to help pinpoint the biggest money-saving deductions
- Advice for customers whose use software or CPAs to file their taxes
Plus as a new added benefit, J.K. Lasser’s YIT 2005 customers gain unlimited free access to numerous new online value-added bonuses at jklasser.com, including:
- Latest breaking tax news and law changes that could affect the amount of money you can save
- Answers to all of your tax questions in "Ask J.K. Lasser"
- Publication 17–the official IRS document that provides directions for personal tax filing for individuals–available in its entirety
- The latest tax forms from the IRS, which are instantly updated the moment an IRS change becomes official
- Interactive forms that can be filled out via computer, printed, and mailed in, saving you time and ink
- Links to online forms for filing your state taxes
J.K. Lasser Institute has been the premier publisher of consumer tax guides since 1939, when Jacob Kay Lasser first published Your Income Tax. Since then, the guide has been published continuously for over 60 years and read by over 38,000,000 people. J.K. Lasser Institute spokespeople are regularly sought after as media tax experts. They regularly appear on such networks as CNBC, CNN, and Bloomberg and are featured in such publications as The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Self Magazine, Houston Chronicle, the Chicago Tribune, and many more.