Wiley Guide to Chemical Incompatibilities, 2nd Edition
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
The Second Edition of the Wiley Guide to Chemical Incompatibilities provides chemists, technicians, and engineers with a thorough, lightening-quick resource to use during experimental preparation and in the event of an emergency. Includes:
- Hard-to-find data on over 11,000 chemical compounds
- 2,000 more chemical listings than the First Edition
- Alphabetical organization providing concise incompatibility profiles for thousands of commonly used commercial chemcials
- CAS Numbers to eliminate confusion among similar synonym names.
- A glossary of general chemical terms