Handbook of Environmental Management and Technology, 2nd Edition
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Highlighting all aspects of the spectrum of environmental control, this text provides a historical perspective on pollution problems and solutions, and offers an introduction to the specialized literature in this and related areas. It includes:
- Introduction to the issues
- Air pollution management issues
- Water pollution management issues
- Solid and radioactive waste management issues
- Hazardous waste management issues
- Pollution prevention
- Additional environmental concerns and management considerations
- New technologies and approaches
- Risk-related topics
- Recent developments
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Handbook of Environmental Management and Technology, 2nd Edition (US $161.00)
-and- Physical and Chemical Equilibrium for Chemical Engineers, 2nd Edition (US $130.00)
Total List Price: US $291.00
Discounted Price: US $218.25 (Save: US $72.75)