Designing Commercial Interiors, 2nd Edition
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- The only interior design book that provides in-depth coverage on planning commercial interior facilities
- Organized by specific facility, allowing professors to get right to the chapters that satisfy their needs
- Useful for those taking the NCIDQ licensing exam
- Helps students learn “business of the business,” an indispensable part of successful interior design practice
- Focuses on the types of commercial design spaces most commonly assigned as studio projects
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Designing Commercial Interiors, 2nd Edition (US $99.00)
-and- Problem Solving and Critical Thinking for Designers (US $55.00)
Total List Price: US $154.00
Discounted Price: US $115.50 (Save: US $38.50)