Signal Processing of Power Quality Disturbances
August 2006, Wiley-IEEE Press
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
This innovative new text brings together two leading experts, one from signal processing and the other from power quality. Combining their fields of expertise, they set forth and investigate various types of power quality disturbances, how measurements of these disturbances are processed and interpreted, and, finally, the use and interpretation of power quality standards documents.
As a practical aid to readers, the authors make a clear distinction between two types of power quality disturbances:
* Variations: disturbances that are continuously present
* Events: disturbances that occur occasionally
A complete analysis and full set of tools are provided for each type of disturbance:
* Detailed examination of the origin of the disturbance
* Signal processing measurement techniques, including advanced techniques and those techniques set forth in standards documents
* Interpretation and analysis of measurement data
* Methods for further processing the features extracted from the signal processing into site and system indices
The depth of coverage is outstanding: the authors present and analyze material that is not covered in the standards nor found in the scientific literature.
This text is intended for two groups of readers: students and researchers in power engineering who need to use signal processing techniques for power system applications, and students and researchers in signal processing who need to perform power system disturbance analyses and diagnostics. It is also highly recommended for any engineer or utility professional involved in power quality monitoring.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Signal Processing of Power Quality Disturbances (US $168.00)
-and- Risk Assessment Of Power Systems: Models, Methods, and Applications (US $171.00)
Total List Price: US $339.00
Discounted Price: US $254.25 (Save: US $84.75)