Enterprise Transformation: Understanding and Enabling Fundamental Change
Enterprise Transformation is organized into four parts:
* Introduction to Transformation begins with an introduction and overview of the book. It then features a systems-oriented view of transformation as well as a theo-retical perspective on the forces that propel transformation and the nature in which transformation is pursued.
* Elements of Transformation addresses issues of transformational leadership and organizational and cultural change. Next, it examines transformation principles and case studies relevant to manufacturing, logistics, services, research and development, enterprise computing, and quality management.
* Transformation Practices focuses on transformation planning and execution, financing, bankruptcy, tax issues, public relations, and the lessons learned from a variety of transformation experiences.
* Transformation Case Studies features detailed studies of Newell Rubbermaid, Reebok, Lockheed Martin, and Interface. This part also considers transformation in academia with an overview of fundamental change at Georgia Tech. These case studies demonstrate the application of principles and practices and their results.
The authors of this contributed work are senior executives, leading consultants, and respected academics. Their experience in leading enterprise transformation and supporting management teams is unparalleled. Managers and executives from all industries, as well as business students, will learn about the critical tools needed to transform their organizations to keep pace with market demands and surpass competitors.
PART I: INTRODUCTION TO TRANSFORMATION.
1. Introduction & Overview (W. Rouse).
2. Enterprises as Systems (W. Rouse).
3. A Theory of Enterprise Transformation (W. Rouse).
PART II: ELEMENTS OF TRANSFORMATION.
4. Transformational Leadership (W. George).
5. Organization and Culture Change (J. Shields).
6. Manufacturing and Enterprise Transformation (L. McGinnis).
7. Transformation in the Logistics Industry (C. White & D. Belman).
8. Services Management (B. Schneider).
9. Value-Centered R&D (W. Rouse & K. Boff).
10. Six Sigma Quality (T. Dasgupta & C. Wu).
11. Enterprise IT and Transformation (R. Basole & R. DeMillo).
PART III: TRANSFORMATION PRACTICES.
12. Turnaround Planning and Execution (S. Avila & M. Barbeau).
13. Financing in a Crisis (M. Tennenbaum).
14. Transformation and Chapter 11 Reorganization Process (P. Aronzon & T. Kreller).
15. Tax Issues in Crisis (J. Schwartzman & S. Joffe).
16. Public Relations in Crisis (M. Sitrick).
17. Lessons From the Transformation Front (W. Buran & B. Chew).
PART IV: TRANSFORMATION CASE STUDIES.
18. Newell Rubbermaid (W. Sovey).
19. The Transformation of Reebok (D. Garcia & D. Perdue).
20. Lockheed Martin Aeronautics (W. Kessler & R. Heath).
21. Doing Well by Doing Good (L. Toktay, et al.).
22. Transformation in Academia W. Rouse & D. Garcia).
Enterprise Transformation: Understanding and Enabling Fundamental Change (US $110.00)
-and- Lean for Systems Engineering with Lean Enablers for Systems Engineering (US $98.95)
Total List Price: US $208.95
Discounted Price: US $156.71 (Save: US $52.24)