Multidimensional Liquid Chromatography: Theory and Applications in Industrial Chemistry and the Life Sciences
1. Introduction, (Mark R. Schure and Steven A. Cohen).
2. Elements of the Theory of Multidimensional Liquid Chromatography, (Mark R. Schure).
3. Peak capacity in Two-dimensional Liquid Chromatography (Joe M. Davis).
4. Decoding Complex 2-D Separations (Francseso Dondi, Maria Chiara Pietrogrande, Nicola Marchetti and Attila Felinger).
Columns, Instrumentation, and Methods.
5. Instrumentation for Comprehensive Multidimensional Liquid Chromatography (Robert. E. Murphy and Mark R. Schure).
6. Methods Development for Comprehensive Multidimensional Liquid Chromatography (Robert E. Murphy and Mark R. Schure).
7. Monolithic Columns and their 2D-HPLC applications (Tohru Ikegami, Hiroshi Aoki, Hiroshi Kimura, Ken Hosoya and Nobuo Tanaka).
8. Ultra-High Pressure Multidimensional Liquid Chromatography (Charles R. Evans and James W. Jorgenson).
Life Sciences Applications.
9. Peptidomics (Egidijus Machtejevas, Klaus K. Unger).
10. A Two-dimensional Liquid Mass Mapping Technique for Biomarker (David Lubman, Nathan S. Buchanan, Fred R. Miller, Kathleen Cho, Rong Wu, Steven Goodison, Yanfei Wang, Paweena Kreunin and Timothy J. Barder).
11. Coupled Multidimensional Chromatography and Tandem Mass Spectrometry Systems for Complex Peptide Mixture Analysis (Mike Washburn).
12. Development of Orthogonal 2D-LC Methods for Separations of Peptides (Martin Gilar, Petra Olivova, Amy E. Daly and John C. Gebler).
13. Protein IEX-RP-TOF MS (Steven A. Cohen and Scott Berger).
14. Analysis of Enantiomeric Compounds Using Multidimensional Liquid Chromatography (Renee J. Soukup and Dan Armstrong).
Multidimensional separations using CE.
15. Two-dimensional capillary electrophoresis for the comprehensive analysis of complex protein mixtures (James R. Kraly, Melissa M. Harwood, Megan Jones and Norman J. Dovici).
16. Two-dimensional HPLC-CE methods for protein/Peptide separation (Haleem Issaq).
17. Multidimensional Liquid Chromatography in Industrial Applications (Frank Rittig and Harald Pasch).
18. The Analysis of Surfactants by Multidimensional Liquid Chromatography (Robert E. Murphy and Mark R. Schure.
Steven A. Cohen, PhD, is Life Sciences Director, RDE of the Proteomics Technology Group at the Waters Corporation in Milford, Massachusetts.
MARK R. SCHURE, PhD, is Technical Director of the Computational Chemistry Group and Technical Director of the Theoretical Separation Science Laboratory at the Rohm and Haas Company in Springhouse, Pennsylvania.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Multidimensional Liquid Chromatography: Theory and Applications in Industrial Chemistry and the Life Sciences (US $177.00)
-and- Practical High-Performance Liquid Chromatography, 5th Edition (US $75.00)
Total List Price: US $252.00
Discounted Price: US $189.00 (Save: US $63.00)