Just One Thing: Twelve of the World's Best Investors Reveal the One Strategy You Can't Overlook
1. Signposts in the Fog (Andy Kessler).
2. The “Not-So-Simple” (But Really Utterly So) Rules of Trading (Dennis Gartman).
3. The Triumph of Hope over Long-Run Experience: Using Past Returns to Predict Future Performance of a Money Manager (Mark T. Finn and Jonathan Finn, CFA).
4. The Long Bond (A. Gary Shilling, Ph.D.).
5. Risk Is Not a Knob (Ed Easterling).
6. Psychology Matters: An Investors’ Guide to Thinking about Thinking (James Montier).
7. The Means Are the Ends (Bill Bonner).
8. The 2 Percent Solution (Rob Arnott).
9. The Outsider Trading Scandal (George Gilder).
10. The Winner’s Rule (Michael Masterson).
11. Rich Man, Poor Man (Richard Russell).
12. The Millennium Wave (John Mauldin).
EXTENSIVE EMAIL PROMOTION: John will promote the book through e-blasts and editorial content to the more than 1.5 million names on his database. Furthermore, support from other publications and organizations (with whom the contributors are affiliated) will be used.
BESTSELLING TRACK RECORD: John’s first book, Bull’s Eye Investing, has sold 42,000 copies and appeared on The New York Times (business) the Wall St. Journal (business), USA Today, and Business Week bestseller lists.
Just One Thing: Twelve of the World's Best Investors Reveal the One Strategy You Can't Overlook (US $24.95)
Total List Price: US $47.90
Discounted Price: US $35.92 (Save: US $11.98)