Environmentally Conscious Alternative Energy Production
August 2007, ©2007
1. Economic Comparisons of Power Generation Technologies (Todd Nemec).
2. Solar Energy Applications (Jan F. Kreider).
3. Fuel Cells (Matthew W. Mench).
4. Geothermal Resources and Technology: An Introduction (Peter D. Blair).
5. Wind Power Generation (Todd Nemec).
6. Cogeneration (Jerald Caton).
7. Hydrogen Energy (Elias K. Stefanakos, Yogi Goswami, S.S. Srinivasan, and J.T. Wolan).
8. Clean Power Generation from Coal (Prabir Basu and James Butler).
9. Using Waste Heat from Power Plants (Herbert A. Ingley).
Myer Kutz is founder and President of Myer Kutz Associates, Inc., a publishing and information services consulting firm. In addition to the Wiley Series in Environmentally Conscious Engineering, he is the Editor of the Mechanical Engineers' Handbook, Third Edition (4-volume set) and the Handbook of Materials Selection, also published by Wiley.
- Focus on integrating environmentally conscious techniques and objectives into everyday work to solve problems
Coverage of design optimization, cost reduction and quality improvement while meeting environmental standards and regulations
Case studies from diverse industries will provide guidance to practitioners in areas outside their expertise
Environmentally Conscious Alternative Energy Production (US $140.00)
-and- Alternative Energy Resources: The Quest for Sustainable Energy (US $99.00)
Total List Price: US $239.00
Discounted Price: US $179.25 (Save: US $59.75)