Aminoglycoside Antibiotics: From Chemical Biology to Drug Discovery
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
1. In the Beginning There Was Streptomycin (Julian Davies).
2. The Biochemistry and Genetics of Aminoglycoside Producers (Wolfgang Piepersberg, Khaled M. Aboshanab, Heike Schmidt-Beißner, and Udo F. Wehmeier).
3. Mechanisms of Aminoglycoside Antibiotic Resistance (Tushar Shakya and Gerard D. Wright).
4. Design, Chemical Synthesis, and Antibacterial Activity of Kanamycin and Neomycin Class Aminoglycoside Antibiotics (Jinhua Wang and Cheng-Wei Tom Chang).
5. NMR Structural Studies of Aminoglycoside: RNA Interaction (R. Andrew Marshall and Joseph D. Puglisi).
6. Structural Comparisons Between Prokaryotic and Eukaryotic Ribosomal Decoding A Sites Free and Complexed with Aminoglycosides (Jiro Kondo and Eric Westhof).
7. Binding of Antibiotics to the Aminoacyl-tRNA Site of Bacterial Ribosome (Dale Kling, Christine Chow, and Shahriar Mobashery).
8. Metalloaminoglycosides: Chemistry and Biological Relevance (Nikhil Gokhale, Anjali Patwardhan, and J. A. Cowan).
9. Adverse Effects of Aminoglycoside Therapy (Andra E. Talaska and Jochen Schacht).
10. Targeting HIV-1 RNA with Aminoglycoside Antibiotics and Their Derivatives (Lev Elson-Schwab and Yitzhak Tor).
11. Novel Targets for Aminoglycosides (Dev P. Arya, Nicholas Shaw, and Hongjuan Xi).