How to Be the Employee Your Company Can't Live Without: 18 Ways to Become Indispensable
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
This practical, actionable guide explains what today's managers are really looking for in employees, what they place the highest value on, and how employees can surpass expectations to gain raises and promotions. Based on common-sense principles that will work for anyone in any career, this practical, real-world guide shows you how to:
- Answer the one question that will immediately make you a highly valued employee
- Excel in your job by simply showing your employer how much you care about your job
- Create job security by earning a reputation as the most reliable person around
- Learn the right way to make mistakes
- Develop the kind of professional work ethic that gets you promoted
- Be the problem-solver companies are looking for
- And take control of your professional destiny!
Millions of Americans feel stuck in dead-end jobs that are getting them nowhere. Often they think, despite their best efforts, that no one will notice or reward their success. How to Be the Employee Your Company Can't Live Without shows you how to excel at the office and garner the recognition you've worked hard to earn. Master these principles and apply them every day at work and unlimited success will be your reward.