Sarbanes-Oxley and Nonprofit Management: Skills, Techniques, and Methods
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- A structured description of Sarbanes-Oxley and its implications for nonprofits
- Detailed discussions on governance, including financial literacy for board members, new standards of accountability for boards, and best practices for nonprofit management
- Sample documents, procedures, and frameworks to help you implement best practices
- Worksheets, forms, and resource materials in each chapter
- A "walk-through" of typical financial statements and sample documents such as a Conflict of Interest policy, board orientation curriculum, a Whistleblower Protection policy, a Document Preservation policy, and a fundraising plan.
Implementing proven best practices stemming from Sarbanes-Oxley can diminish organizational dysfunction, promote a solid infrastructure, and propel your organization to the platinum standard of operations and governance, giving your organization the competitive advantage in today's demanding nonprofit environment.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Sarbanes-Oxley and Nonprofit Management: Skills, Techniques, and Methods (US $65.00)
-and- Sarbanes-Oxley for Nonprofits: A Guide to Building Competitive Advantage (US $65.00)
Total List Price: US $130.00
Discounted Price: US $97.50 (Save: US $32.50)