The Complete Adult Psychotherapy Treatment Planner, 4th Edition
New edition features:
- Empirically supported, evidence-based treatment interventions
- Organized around 43 main presenting problems, including anger management, chemical dependence, depression, financial stress, low self-esteem, and Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Over 1,000 prewritten treatment goals, objectives, and interventions - plus space to record your own treatment plan options
- Easy-to-use reference format helps locate treatment plan components by behavioral problem
- Designed to correspond with the The Adult Psychotherapy Progress Notes Planner, Third Edition and the Adult Psychotherapy Homework Planner, Second Edition
Sample Treatment Plan.
Antisocial Behavior 18
Attention Defi cit Disorder (ADD)—Adult.
Female Sexual Dysfunction.
Grief / Loss Unresolved.
Impulse Control Disorder.
Intimate Relationship Conflicts.
Low Self- Esteem.
Male Sexual Dysfunction.
Mania or Hypomania.
Obsessive- Compulsive Disorder (OCD).
Panic / Agoraphobia.
Phase of Life Problems.
Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
Sexual Identity Confusion—Adult.
Type A Behavior.
Appendix A: Bibliotherapy Suggestions.
Appendix B: Professional References for Evidence-Based Chapters.
Appendix C: Index of DSM- IV Codes Associated with Presenting Problems.
L. MARK PETERSON, ACSW, is Program Manager for Bethany Christian Services' Residential Treatment and Family Counseling programs in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
TIMOTHY J. BRUCE, PhD, is Professor and Interim Chair of the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Medicine at the University of Illinois College of Medicine in Peoria, Illinois.
- Includes new, Evidence-Based Practice Interventions as required by many public funding sources and private insurers.
- The flexible format will allow practitioners to choose easily between newer evidence based and traditional "best-practices" treatment approaches.
- New front matter that focuses on evidence-based procedures, explaining the rationale behind evidence-based treatment requirements.
- Over 1,000 prewritten treatment goals, objectives, and interventions – plus space to record your own treatment plan options.
- A step-by-step guide to writing treatment plans that meet the requirements of most insurance companies and third-party payers.
- Designed to correspond with the newest editions of the Adult Psychotherapy Progress Notes Planner and the Adult Homework Planner.
The "Art" of Art--How It All Began: Series creator Art Jongsma talks about how the PracticePlanners series for therapists got started!
The Complete Adult Psychotherapy Treatment Planner, 4th Edition (US $55.00)
-and- The Adolescent Psychotherapy Treatment Planner, 4th Edition (US $55.00)
Total List Price: US $110.00
Discounted Price: US $82.50 (Save: US $27.50)