Practical Support for ISO 9001 Software Project Documentation: Using IEEE Software Engineering Standards
October 2006, Wiley-IEEE Computer Society Press
- This book addresses how to meet the specific documentation requirements in support of the ISO 9001 software process definition, documentation, and improvement, which is an integral part of every software engineering effort
- Provides a set of templates that support the documentation required for basic software project control and management
- The book provides specific support for organizations that are pursuing software process improvement efforts
1. Introduction and Overview.
2. Summary of ISO 9001.
3. Relationship to Software Engineering Standards.
4. Implementation Guidance.
5. 12207 Primary Life Cycle Processes and ISO 9001.
6. 12207 Supporting Life Cycle Processes and ISO 9001.
7. 12207 Organization Processes and ISO 9001.
8. ISO 9001 for Small Projects.
Appendix A: IEEE Standards Abstracts.
Appendix B: Comparison of ISO 9001 to IEEE Standards.
Appendix C: Work Products.
Appendix D: ISO/IEC Guidance.
Appendix E: ISO/IEC 900003 Mapping to ISO/IEC 12207.
Appendix F: CD ROM Reference Summary.
About the Authors.
JOHN W. WALZ, has held leadership positions in hardware and software development, engineering, quality planning, quality auditing, quality standards implementation, and strategic planning at Lucent Technologies. Mr. Walz serves on the U.S. Technical Advisory Group to ISO Technical Committee 176: Quality Management and Quality Assurance and is a member of the IEEE Computer Society's Standards Advisory Board as well as its Software and Systems Engineering Standards Committee.
Practical Support for ISO 9001 Software Project Documentation: Using IEEE Software Engineering Standards (US $127.00)
Total List Price: US $254.00
Discounted Price: US $190.50 (Save: US $63.50)