Thermal Analysis of Polymers, Fundamentals and Applications
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Presents a solid introduction to thermal analysis, methods, instrumentation, calibration, and application along with the necessary theoretical background.
- Useful to chemists, physicists, materials scientists, and engineers who are new to thermal analysis techniques, and to existing users of thermal analysis who wish expand their experience to new techniques and applications
- Topics covered include Differential Scanning Calorimetry and Differential Thermal Analysis (DSC/DTA), Thermogravimetry, Thermomechanical Analysis and Dilatometry, Dynamic Mechanical Analysis, Micro-Thermal Analysis, Hot Stage Microscopy, and Instrumentation.
- Written by experts in the various areas of thermal analysis
- Relevant and detailed experiments and examples follow each chapter.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Thermal Analysis of Polymers, Fundamentals and Applications (US $186.00)
-and- Characterization of Minerals, Metals and Materials (US $149.95)
Total List Price: US $335.95
Discounted Price: US $251.96 (Save: US $83.99)