The Addiction Progress Notes Planner, 2nd Edition
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
The Addiction Progress Notes Planner contains complete prewritten session and patient presentation descriptions for each behavioral problem in The Addiction Treatment Planner, Third Edition. The prewritten progress notes can be easily and quickly adapted to fit a particular client need or treatment situation.
- Saves you hours of time-consuming paperwork, yet offers the freedom to develop customized progress notes
- Organized around 41 main presenting problems that range from opioid dependence to new chapters in this edition covering such co-occurring disorders as chronic pain, dangerousness/lethality, and self-care deficits
- Features over 1,000 prewritten progress notes (summarizing patient presentation, themes of session, and treatment delivered)
- Provides an array of treatment approaches that correspond with the behavioral problems and DSM-IV-TR diagnostic categories in The Addiction Treatment Planner, Third Edition
- Offers sample progress notes that conform to the requirements of most third-party payors and accrediting agencies, including the JCAHO and the NCQA