The Addiction Progress Notes Planner, 2nd Edition
- Saves you hours of time-consuming paperwork, yet offers the freedom to develop customized progress notes
- Organized around 41 main presenting problems that range from opioid dependence to new chapters in this edition covering such co-occurring disorders as chronic pain, dangerousness/lethality, and self-care deficits
- Features over 1,000 prewritten progress notes (summarizing patient presentation, themes of session, and treatment delivered)
- Provides an array of treatment approaches that correspond with the behavioral problems and DSM-IV-TR diagnostic categories in The Addiction Treatment Planner, Third Edition
- Offers sample progress notes that conform to the requirements of most third-party payors and accrediting agencies, including the JCAHO and the NCQA
Adult-Child-of-an-Alcoholic (ACOA) Traits.
Attention-Deficit / Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).
Attention-Deficit / Inattentive Disorder (ADD).
Dangerousness / Lethality.
Grief / Loss Unresolved.
Living Environment Deficiency.
Mania / Hypomania.
Nicotine Abuse / Dependence.
Oppositional Defiant Behavior.
Parent / Child Relational Problem.
Partner Relational Conflicts.
Peer Group Negativity.
Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
Self-Care Deficits: Primary.
Self-Care Deficits: Secondary.
Social Anxiety / Skills Deficit.
Substance Abuse / Dependence.
Substance Induced Disorders.
Substance Intoxication / Withdrawal.
DAVID J. BERGHUIS, MA, LLP, is in private practice and has worked in community mental health for more than eleven years. He is the coauthor of several books including The Severe and Persistent Mental Illness Treatment Planner.