Microbiologically Influenced Corrosion
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
2. Causative Organisms and Possible Mechanisms.
3. Diagnosing MIC.
4. Electrochemical Techniques Applied to MIC.
5. Approaches for Monitoring MIC.
6. Impact of Alloying Elements to Susceptibility of MIC.
7. Design Features that Determine MIC.
8. Case Histories.
9. MIC of Non-metallics.
10. Strategies to Prevent or Mitigate MIC.