Guidelines for Chemical Transportation Safety, Security, and Risk Management, 2nd Edition
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Provides introductory transport risk considerations for process engineers
- Gives guidance on route selection, equipment factors and materials
- Describes transportation security risk issues and industry practices to mitigate them
- Includes loading and unloading checklists for several transport modes
- Develops specific operating procedures and checklists to reduce human error
- Discusses considerations for transportation security, including threat and vulnerability assessments and potential countermeasures
- Summarizes key transportation security regulations, guidelines and industry initiatives.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Guidelines for Chemical Transportation Safety, Security, and Risk Management, 2nd Edition (US $157.00)
-and- Guidelines for Hazard Evaluation Procedures, 3rd Edition (US $150.00)
Total List Price: US $307.00
Discounted Price: US $230.25 (Save: US $76.75)