Patterns of Entrepreneurship
August 2005, ©2003
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- Real-world examples: Conceptual material is linked to the plans, problems, and solutions that real entrepreneurs have encountered in their own businesses.
- Practical hints and suggestions: Based on the author's experiences, the tips throughout the book point out costly mistakes and common pitfalls.
- Hands-on cases: Working through the cases presented in each chapter helps students practice critical thinking and integrative problem-solving.
- Technology framework: A complete, up-to-date chapter is devoted to creating a successful technology framework, from idea to implementation.
- Extensive supplemental material: Additional interactive cases, RealAudio interviews with entrepreneurs, demonstrations of financial techniques, sample business plans and sample legal documents are all available on the book's website, making this a very comprehensive introduction to entrepreneurship.
- "Road Map" Framework: The book is organized around a "road map" framework, which leads the student from start to finish emphasizing the key tasks and milestones in the business's development.