Nikon D50 Digital Field Guide
* Use the Quick Tour to get familiar with your camera and start shooting
* Learn when to use each of the D50's seven DVP modes
* Explore metering techniques, ISO settings, and white balance
* Experiment with exposure, lenses, and lighting effects
* Delve into formulas for setting up and composing more than 25 different types of photographs
* Take the confusion out of downloading and editing your photos
Part I: Using the Nikon D50.
Chapter 1: Exploring the Nikon D50.
Chapter 2: Setting Up Your D50.
Part II: Creating Great Photos with the Nikon D50.
Chapter 3: Photography Basics.
Chapter 4: Working with Light.
Chapter 5: All About Lenses.
Chapter 6: Photo Subjects.
Chapter 7: Downloading and Editing Pictures.
He currently reviews digital cameras for CNET.com and Computer Shopper. When About.com recently named its top five books on Beginning Digital Photography, occupying the #1 and #2 slots were Busch’s Digital Photography All-In-One Desk Reference For Dummies and Mastering Digital Photography. His 78 other books published since 1983 include best-sellers The Nikon D70 Digital Field Guide, Digital SLR Cameras and Photography For Dummies, The Official Hewlett-Packard Scanner Handbook, and Digital Photography For Dummies Quick Reference.
Busch earned top category honors in the Computer Press Awards the first two years they were given (for Sorry About The Explosion and Secrets of MacWrite, MacPaint and MacDraw), and later served as Master of Ceremonies for the awards.