Safe Design and Operation of Process Vents and Emission Control Systems
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Safe Design and Operation of Process Vents and Emission Control Systems provides cutting-edgeguidance for the design, evaluation, and operation of these systems, with emphasis on:
- Preventing fires, explosions, and toxic releases
- Maintaining safe vent conditions
- Understanding normal process operations, such as intentional routine controlled venting and emergency operations, like overpressure relief
- Mitigating the impacts of end-of-line treatment devices, such as scrubbers, flares, and thermal oxidizers, on the vent header system
- Complying with regulations