Visual Basic 2005: Your visual blueprint for writing dynamic applications
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Welcome to the only guidebook series that takes a visual approach to professional-level computer topics. Open the book and you'll discover step-by-step screen shots that demonstrate over 100 key Visual Basic 2005 techniques, including:
- Installing VB 2005.
- Creating forms, menus, and dialog boxes.
- Setting defaults and creating controls.
- Declaring variables, expressions, and arrays.
- Creating conditional statements.
- Developing assorted loops.
- Defining subroutines.
- Using classes.
- Debugging and packaging applications.
And, of course, you ll find the Visual series features you ve come to expect, such as:
- High-resolution screen shots demonstrate each task.
- Succinct explanations walk you through step by step.
- Two-page lessons break big topics into bite-sized modules.
- "Apply It" and "Extra" sidebars highlight useful tips.
Order your copy today.