The Little English Handbook for Canadians, 2nd Edition
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
The Little English Handbook for Canadians is an indispensable guide to the basics of grammar and style, and to helping improve the accuracy and clarity of your written communications. It clearly identifies and provides solutions to the most common and persistent problems that writers experience.
- Covers grammar, style, paragraphing, punctuation, and mechanics, as well as how to write and format letters, research reports, and resumes.
- Explains the rules in clear non-technical language, and provides diagrams that give a visual "picture" of the grammatical structure.
- Features numerous examples illustrating the do's and don'ts.
- Provides a quick-reference guide to spelling rules, examples, and exceptions, and a listing of commonly misspelled words.
- Includes a glossary of grammatical terms and a glossary of the most common errors in usage.