Photovoltaic Conversion of Concentrated Sunlight
* Discussion of fabrication problems for both terrestrial and space photovoltaic installations
* Investigation of the impact of resistive losses on the operation of solar cells and new procedures for measuring components of internal resistance
* Explanation of the semiconductor physics underlying photovoltaics
* Examination of the most efficient concentrator solar cell structures and materials plus exploration of ways to improve cell performance
* Original theoretical and experimental results on luminescence phenomena in concentrator cells
* Useful measurement techniques for the determination of diagnostic cell parameters
* Analysis of energy characteristics of photovoltaic installations with high and low concentration ratios
An invaluable asset to industrialists and academics concerned with semiconductors and photovoltaics, this book will also serve environmental scientists through its examination of the problems associated with large-scale use of this ecological technology.
Ohmic Losses in Solar Cells (V. Rumyantsev).
Concentrator Solar Cells (V. Andreev).
Luminescent Phenomena in Concentrator Solar Cells (V. Rumyantsev).
Transfer and Distribution of Radiant Energy in Concentration Systems (V. Grilikhes).
Optimization of Solar Photovoltaic Power Plants with Concentrators (V. Grilikhes).