Microprocessor Architectures: From VLIW to TTA
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
- Complexity analysis of the data path of Instruction Level Parallel processors, particularly of VLIW (Very Long Instruction Word) and super-pipelined processors
- Derivation of the transport triggering concept illustrating processor simplification
- In-depth analysis of the architecture design space of TTAs and evaluation of architecture parameters
- Examination of the control and pipelining of instruction, function and register units
- Description of a trajectory for the automatic synthesis of TTAs for arbitrary applications written in a high-level language
- Detailed description of a prototype TTA processor enabling the reader to design an embedded computer system with excellent cost-performance ratio
Microprocessor Architectures is cutting-edge text which will prove invaluable to both industrial hardware and software engineers involved in embedded system design and to postgraduate electrical engineering and computer science students. This clearly-structured reference demonstrates the versatility of TTAs and explores their influential role in the next generation of computer architecture.