Palladium Reagents and Catalysts: Innovations in Organic Synthesis
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
* a complete coverage of nearly 35 years of organopalladium chemistry
* an in-depth treatment of many innovative synthetic methodologies
* rational classification of all reactions according to reaction mechanism
* a concise survey of the scope and limitations of organopalladium reagents
* extensive references to the primary literature
Providing comprehensive coverage of all important reactions of organopalladium reagents, Palladium Reagents and Catalysts demonstrates applications to organic synthesis, recommending possible future research. Industrial and research chemists working on synthetic methodologies and organometallic reactions as well as organic, natural product, pharmaceutical, organometallic and fine chemical synthesis, will find Palladium Reagents and Catalysts an essential reference source and indispensable research companion.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Palladium Reagents and Catalysts: Innovations in Organic Synthesis (US $325.00)
-and- Organic Synthesis Using Transition Metals, 2nd Edition (US $65.00)
Total List Price: US $390.00
Discounted Price: US $292.50 (Save: US $97.50)