Teaching Children with Autism to Mind-Read: A Practical Guide for Teachers and Parents
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Drawing on their own intervention programme, and providing detailed information about the teaching materials and strategies they use, the authors provide practical guidelines for helping children with autism spectrum conditions to improve their understanding of beliefs, emotions and pretence. The authors tackle specific problematic issues including:
* how to interpret facial expressions
* how to recognise feelings of anger, sadness, fear and happiness
* how feelings are affected by what happens and what is expected to happen
* how to see things from another person's perspective
* how to understand another person's knowledge and beliefs
This easy-to-follow graded teaching guide is of particular relevance to special needs teachers, educational and clinical psychologists, speech and language therapists, and carers of children with autism spectrum conditions.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Teaching Children with Autism to Mind-Read: A Practical Guide for Teachers and Parents (US $73.95)
Total List Price: US $105.90
Discounted Price: US $79.42 (Save: US $26.48)