The Economic Geography Reader: Producing and Consuming Global Capitalism
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
- Timeliness - economic Geography is undergoing considerable change & this is the first book to take stock of both the old and the new
- Market - economic Geography is one of the largest subdisciplines in Geography
- Comprehensive - covers both traditional and radical approaches to the subject (no other text does this)
- Very Well Respected Editors - the "contributors" comprise the most influential authors in economic Geography
- Format - large textbook double-column format (unlike competition)