Solar Electricity, 2nd Edition
July 2000, ©1999
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: Hardcover
- First edition of this popular book is well established in the marketplace having sold 2167 copies to date.
- Second edition will be fully updated and expanded to incorporate recent developments in the field.
- Comprehensive coverage balances solar cells, applications, environmental aspects and advanced topics making this book of benefit to both physicists and engineers.
- Teaching methodology will be strengthened through the inclusion of more problem-solving activities including spreadsheets, self-assessment questions and case studies.
- Written by group of international experts including new contributions from industrial partners to emphasize the practical aspects of solar energy.
- New section on grid connection issues for large photovoltaic projects and expanded section on photovoltaics in buildings.