MCSE: Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure Planning and Maintenance Study Guide: Exam 70-293, 2nd Edition
- This exam (70293) is an MCSE core requirement and an MCSA elective
- Now updated for the new version of the exam covering Windows Server 2003 R2 and revised with enhanced troubleshooting guidance and new case studies
- The CD-ROM includes the cutting-edge WinSim simulation program, hundreds of sample questions, the entire book in PDF format, and flashcards
- Over 2.7 Microsoft certifications have been awarded to date
Chapter 1: Planning a Network Infrastructure: A Technology Primer.
Chapter 2: Planning a TCP/IP Network Infrastructure.
Chapter 3: Planning a Network Connectivity Strategy.
Chapter 4: Planning a DNS Strategy.
Chapter 5: Planning a WINS Strategy.
Chapter 6: Planning Secure Network Access.
Chapter 7: Planning Server-Level Security.
Chapter 8: Planning Certificate Services.
Chapter 9: Planning High Availability Services.
Chapter 10: Planning Network Monitoring, Remote Admin., and Recovery.
James Chellis, MCT, MCSE, is CEO of Comcourse, Inc., an online learning provider that delivers information technology courses through career colleges nationwide.
Matt Sheltz is a software engineer and systems administrator for Comcourse, Inc. and has more than a decade of experience writing bestselling training books and developing educational technologies.
Suzan Sage London, MCSE, is an author and technology consultant who works in Silicon Valley.
- Updated for Windows Server 2003 R2, which is due out later this year.
- Enhanced troubleshooting coverage, additional real-world scenarios, and case studies will give students the edge they need.
- Sybex's cutting edge WinSim program will help students prepare for Microsoft's new simulation questions.
- Packed with additional study tools--hundreds of challenging review questions and electronic flashcards help reinforce key topics.