Sarbanes-Oxley for Small Businesses: Leveraging Compliance for Maximum Advantage
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
"One of the major reasons small businesses fail is the lack of internal controls. Sarbanes-Oxley for Small Businesses is an easy-to-follow book that I would recommend to any small business owner serious about the success of their business."
—Scott Hauge, President, Small Business California
Five ways Sarbanes-Oxley for Small Businesses will help your small business make the most from the SOX Act:
- It will position your small business to increase sales
- It will help you reduce your overhead costs
- It will strengthen your small business's internal controls
- It will position your business to obtain insurance coverage at a more competitive premium
- Risk management expert Dr. Peggy Jackson makes SOX compliance easy and understandable with a blueprint model and practical tools to help you leverage SOX compliance for your maximum advantage
If you want to accomplish all of these goals, Sarbanes-Oxley for Small Businesses will show you how to apply the SOX Act's requirements and best practices to give your small business sustained growth and a competitive edge.