Language, the Sexes and Society
January 1991, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
1. Major Influences on Language and Sex Research.
2. The Sociogenesis of Relations between the Sexes.
3. Language and the Representation of Women and Men.
4. Feminine and Masculine Speech.
5. The Measurement of Femininity and Masculinity.
6. Judging Masculine and Feminine Social Identities from Speech: Two Experiments.
7. The Management of Interaction.
8. Language, the Sexes and Social Change.
Index of Names.
Index of Subjects.