The Sociolinguistics of Language: Introduction to Sociolinguistics, Volume II
January 1991, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
1. Address Forms.
2. The Ethnography of Communication.
4. Language and Sex.
5. Linguistic Pragmatics: Conversatinal Implicature.
6. More on Linguistic Pragmatics.
7. Pidgin and Creole Languages.
8. Linguistic Variation.
9. Some Applications of the Sociolonguistics of Lnaguage.