The ELT Curriculum: Design, Innovation and Mangement
June 1998, Wiley-Blackwell
1. Approach, Design, Procedure.
2. Two Traditions.
3. Language Curriculum: Values and Options.
4. Language Syllabus Design: Two Types.
5. Where, What and How: Other Bases to Syllabus Design.
6. Type A syllabuses: Notional-Functional.
7. The Type B Tradition.
8. Language Curriculum Design: Process and Management.
9. Innovation: Managing and Evaluating.
Appendix: Follow-up Activities.
"It makes fascinating reading . . . I couldn't put it down . . . The synthesis of the field is excellent and the treatment is very clear so that it really is the kind of book that our students need to have. It is going to be one of those fundamental texts which we will all be referring to in the future." Ken Cripwell, ESOL