August 1991, Wiley-Blackwell
2. Children's Language: Eve V. Clark.
3. Children's Explanations: Morag L. Donaldson and Alison Elliot.
4. Children's Communication: Peter Lloyd.
5. Children's Reading: Jessie Reid.
6. Children 's Writing: Miranda Jones.
7. Children's Computation: Martin Hughes.
8. Children's Pictures: Roger Wales.
9. Children's Awareness: Robert Grieve.
10. Children's Perception: Lesley Hall.
11. Children's Thinking: Robin Campbell and David Olson.
A Bibliography of Margaret Donaldson's Published Work.
Martin Hughes studied philosophy and psychology at the University of Oxford, and obtained his PhD from the University of Edinburgh. He was Research Officer at the Thomas Coram Research Unit and Research Fellow at the University of Edinburgh, before he moved to his present post as Lecturer in Education at the University of Exeter. He has researched and written widely on the development and education of young children. His books include Children and Number (Blackwell, 1986).