Teaching Oral Communication: A Methodological Framework
July 1992, Wiley-Blackwell
Part I: Language:.
1. Using Language for Communication.
2. Meaning and Interaction.
Part II: Learning:.
3. Learning Language as a Skill.
4. Language Learning as a Natural Process.
5. Integrating Skill Learning and Natural Learning.
Part III: Teaching:.
6. A Methodological Framework for Teaching Oral Communication.
7. Involving the Learners.
- Written by the author of two other highly successful textbooks for EFL teachers
- Clearest account available of the theory behind communicative language teaching.