January 1996, Wiley-Blackwell
Part I: Elements of Cognition:.
Part II: Using Cognition:.
8. Planning and Acting.
10. Problem Solving and Decision Making.
Part III: Modelling Cognition:.
11. Artificial Intelligence.
12. Cognitive Neuropsychology.
Peter E. Morris is Professor of Psychology at the University of Lancaster.
- An accessible, low-level text which provides a comprehensive introduction
- Features support for teachers and students in the form of reading lists, discussion questions, activities and case studies
- Large format, easy to read text with lots of illustrations and examples.
"Overall I thought that the book was enjoyable to read, well written, and reasonably comprehensive in its coverage." Tim J Perfect, Perception