Public Sector Economics, 4th Edition
January 1991, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
2. The Economic Rationale of the Modern State.
3. The Economic Analysis of Public Goods.
4. Collective Choice.
5. Theoretical and Empirical Analysis of Public Expenditure Growth.
6. Public Expenditure and Taxation in the UK.
7. Budgets, Bureaucrats and Efficiency.
8. Project Appraisal.
9. Fiscal Decentralization.
10. Taxation: An Introduction.
11. Partial Equilibrium Analysis of Taxation I: Taxes on Single Industries.
12. Partial Equilibrium Analysis of Taxation II: Modelling the Effects of Tax Policy.
13. General Equilibrium Analysis of Taxation.
14. Optimal Income Taxation.
15. Distribution of Income in the UK.
16. Income Taxation.
17. Income Taxation and the Work/Leisure Choice.
18. Measures to Reduce Poverty.
19. Taxation and the Consumption/Savings Choice.
20. Taxation of Goods and Services.
21. Taxation of Corporations.
22. Taxation of Wealth.