Prime Ministers and the Media: Issues of Power and Control
October 2003, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
List of Maps.
List of Tables.
Introduction: Prime Minister, Communication, Power, Control.
1. Public Communication and the Prime Minister's Tasks.
2. Public Communication as a Prime Ministerial Resource.
3. Public Communication: Turning Authority into Power.
4. The Capital City as News Environment.
5. Harlots Revisited: Media Barons, Politics and Prime Ministers.
6. The Rise of the Downing Street Press Secretary.
7. The Downing Street Press Secretary: Getting into a Spin?.
8. Prime Ministers and Press Conferences.
9. Grapevine Politics: Political Rumours.
10. Drawing Blood? Prime Ministers and Political Cartoons.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Prime Ministers and the Media: Issues of Power and Control (US $142.95)
Total List Price: US $177.90
Discounted Price: US $133.42 (Save: US $44.48)