Rational Expectations in Macroeconomics: An Introduction to Theory and Evidence, 2nd Edition
August 1991, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
1. Expectations in Macroeconomics.
2. The Theory of Rational Expectations.
3. Testing the Rational Expectations Hypothesis.
4. Rational Expectations and a Flexible Price Macroeconomic Model.
5. Criticisms of the Flexible Price Rational Expectations Model.
6. Rational Expectations and Macroeconomics: Two Influential Empirical Studies.
7. Criticism and Reappraisal of the Lucas and Barro Models.
8. Real Business Cycle Theory.
9. Rational Expectations and the Real Income Hypothesis.
10. Summary and Conclusions.