The Industrial Revolutions in Europe, Volume 1
April 1994, Wiley-Blackwell
General editors' introduction: R. A Church and E. A. Wrigley.
Introduction: P.K. O'Brien.
1. Foreign trade and the industrialization of the European periphery in the nineteenth century: I. T. Berend and G. Ranki.
2. Banking in the early stages of industrialization: conclusion: R. Cameron.
3. Patterns of development in nineteenth century Europe: N. F. R. Crafts.
4. Wars, blockades and economic change in Europe, 1792-1815: F. Crouzet.
5. Economic backwardness in historical perspective: A. Gerschenkron.
6. Commercial expansion and the industrial revolution: C. P. Kindleberger.
7. Proto-industrializaton: theory and reality. General Report: F. Mendels.
8. An economic theory of the growth of the western world: D. C. North and R. P. Thomas.
9. Transport and economic development in Europe, 1789-1914: P. K. O'Brien.
10. The pre-history of the nineteenth century: W. N. Parker.
11. Industrialization and the European economy: S. Pollard.
The take-off into self-sustained growth: W. W. Rostow.
13. Urban growth and agricultural change: England and the continent in the early modern period.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
The Industrial Revolutions in Europe, Volume 1 (US $263.95)
-and- Industrial Relations: Theory and Practice, 3rd Edition (US $82.00)
Total List Price: US $345.95
Discounted Price: US $259.46 (Save: US $86.49)