The Theory of Choice: A Critical Guide
July 1992, Wiley-Blackwell
Part I: Individual Choice:.
2. Consumer Theory.
3. How People Choose.
4. Risk, Ignorance and Imagination.
5. Homo Economicus;
Part II: Interactive Choice:.
7. Game Theory.
9. Game Theory Applied.
11. Cultural Exchange.
12. Anarchic Order.
Part III: Collective Choice:.
13. Social Choice.
18. Social Justice.
- First text to cover the whole of choice theory
- Comprehensive - ranges across rational, social and public choice
- Written by and for economists, philosophers and political scientists
- Extensive apparatus including boxed material and keywords.
"The Theory of Choice is an innovative and well-written analysis of issues regarding individual and collective choice." Dennis C. Mueller, Professor of Economics, University of Maryland at College Park