Religion in Britain Since 1945: Believing Without Belonging
December 1994, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Foreword: Professor David Martin.
2. A Rapidly Changing Context.
3. The Sacred and the Secular: Religious Generations in Post-war Britain.
4. Religious Constituencies.
5. The Ordinary Gods of British Society.
6. Believing without Belonging: Variations on a Theme.
7. Handing on the Tradition: The Significance of Age and Gender.
8. Church and State: A Framework for Discussion.
9. Religious Professionals: Lay and Ordained.
10. Religion and Modernity: A Theoretical Postscript.
Bibliography and References.