Group Processes: Dynamics Within and Between Groups, 2nd Edition
March 2001, ©2001, Wiley-Blackwell
1. The Reality of Groups.
2. Elementary Processes in Groups.
3. Structural Aspects of Groups.
4. Social Influence in Groups.
5. Individuals versus Groups.
6. Prejudice and Discontent.
7. Intergroup Conflict and Co-operation.
8. Social Categorisation, Social Identification and Intergroup Relations.
* All chapter thoroughly updated.
* Several new sections added
- Integrates theory, research and classic contributions.
Reviews of the Previous Edition:
"Written with clarity and care, it emphasizes ideas over phenomena, and thus theoretical review over empirical summary. An excellent supplement in an upper-division undergraduate class." Contemporary Sociology
Group Processes: Dynamics Within and Between Groups, 2nd Edition (US $94.95)
-and- Immigrants and Hosts: Perceptions, Interactions, and Transformations (US $43.95)
Total List Price: US $138.90
Discounted Price: US $104.17 (Save: US $34.73)