English Grammar: A Generative Perspective
April 1998, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
1. The Structure of English Sentences.
2. Movement and Locality.
3. Developments in the Analysis of the Clause.
4. Aspects of the Syntax of Noun Phrases.
5. From Structure to Interpretation.
6. The New Comparative Syntax.